Wednesday 12 May 2010

Member mosaic: Six Skeins

I can not knit or crochet for the life of me, so I am always slightly envious and a bit in awe of people like Steph of Six Skeins, for example. Steph creates gorgeous things with beautiful yarn in an array of luscious colours; these are just a few of the items she has made for her Etsy shop:

Clockwise from top left:
  • handknit cashmere cowl
  • hand dyed perran yarn
From Steph's shop profile...

"Living in Cornwall is magical - the patchwork fields, open skies, and awesome seascapes can't fail to inspire. The colours and moods of the seasons translate into my crafts - hand-dyed luxury yarns, one-off beaded jewellery sets, and hand-knitted or crocheted items. Things I love include collecting yarn and beads; watching the sun set over the sea with my family, and eating chocolate. Preferably all at the same time."

Visit Six Skeins to browse Steph's creations and take away a little of her Cornwall magic for yourselves! You can also find out more about Steph and her latest designs by following her blog here.

    5 comments:

    1. gorgeous gorgeous! and I am ashamed to say, someone I hadn't found on etsy. I have remedied that with a 'heart'.

      thanks for sharing, Maisy
      Rachel x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Stunning work here:)))

      A beautiful mosaic too xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. beautiful colours

      ReplyDelete
    4. especially love your pretty 'Rouge Red Raspberry Sublime Mohair Beaded Lace Scarflette' in your shop

      ReplyDelete
    5. Beautiful shop! I can feel the softness of the yarn and love the colors!

      ReplyDelete